Friday, March 14, 2008

LEGO

You Tube and google videos.
Now by typing something random into your search bar, thousands of videos come up created by people like you and me.
They are sorted into catagories like comedy, action, cartoon and much much more, just like a genre and how books are sorted in a library.
I found this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkyeFA8bPeU&NR=1

By typing in lego, i think it is really funny.
Here is another lego video as well. It also uses lego men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlkd45W4TWU

When I watched "We love our NJ libraries "
I was amazed at how huge some libraries around Australia are.
I thought our library was huge, but I was wrong there. Some were more than 3 stories high, with rows and rows of books.
I would surely get lost in those.

When i searched "Mosman Library" into youtube, nothing came up, so I headed on over to google videos and put in my search. It came up with two pages of people on a microphone. I guess that library must be very popular.

Now today I also visited a site called technorati... I am a bit behind so I am just catching up.
When I visited this site and typed in 'bookmobile' It came up with all these blogs I didn't look at any, but when I did the advanced search, my results were narrowed down by heaps.
I didn't sign up to it either, I didnt' find it that interesting.. Looking forwards to next weeks task, see you then.

3 comments:

pls@slnsw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pls@slnsw said...

Thanks for the links they were great. Did you know you can embed Youtube video stream into your blog?

Leanne

Pie said...

No I didn't know that, how??
it seems alot more easier instead of just packing my blog with links =]