Friday, March 28, 2008

Mashie! -slash- final week =[


Hiya everybody
Above is my picture for this mash up thing, I got a little lost and I had to read the deifinition of a mash up again to finally get what it ment. I'm not sure if I did the mashup right...? Err arnt you supposed to put little things on it or something saying where stuff is? Oh I don't know. Its very confusing. I think a mash up could be used in our library.
Fisrt, we get an arial picture of the library and then add little marks on the picture, telling people where all the dvd's, kid section, etc etc is. I think it would be great. It would be loaded onto a computer and people could even search for the section they want. It would make things a whole lot easier.
But if you think about global warming, then it might be a better idea for them to just ask at the counter, or someone like me! =]
I also looked at online tools. I think the slideshow was really long and I couldnt find anything to automatically play it. I didn't create the document... I am not sure what to put in it... =[
I'm also amazed at how many 'free' online tools are about these days.
The picture above for me would normally be done in photoshop as I can do things like that in photoshop, but hey if there is an easier alternative I might jump to that =P
Anyways, thats all for this week, and for using the whole program for that matter, so I guess this is my last post! I had lots of fun with this program and just want to say thankyou to the people who created it. (PS please ignore my spelling mistakes!)
Hope you had a great easter and enjoy this program!

No comments: