Thursday, March 20, 2008

SLAM

Slam the boards is a great idea!
I really like the fact that it will occur every month on the 10th of each month.
Having a specific day really makes it easier to remember what day this event occurs.
But the downside is, i have to be honest and say i won't be participating.
I dont give very good answers so if I leave the answers to someone else then i think that will be better. I would like to tell everyone, that us librarians are helpful people. Not only do we stack book after book in every letter each day, but we... well read them too, when people arn't watching.. haha and we help you.. in many ways, like if the books wernt ther what would you read!?
Plus, we provide them for free and you can take as many or as little as you like.

Now this week i also looked at pod casts.
I dont see how different they are to normal videos, but are just on the interenet and are a little bit shorter.
Well, thats pretty much my answer, but allow me to elaborate on the 'podcasts' i saw.
The ones that i watched are interesting as well as educational.
I likes the ipod ones, though they wernt very educational.
Anyways, times up ttyl and look out for my post next week.

BTW happy easter!

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Go on - have a go at answering! You will surprise yourself! And you certainly say all the right things about libraries and their staff.

You'll find out more about podcasts in Week 9, too.

Keep on enjoying!

Victoria